OUR SHOP PRODUCTS
We will issue refunds for those items sold in our Shop that was damaged in transit, and ONLY if we are unable to replace that item. We will NOT issue refunds for items confiscated by local Customs offices or for items returned to us for insufficient address.
It is the BUYERS responsibility to contact their local Customs office to make sure they are buying a product that does not violate local laws. If Customs should confiscate or return a package to us, the BUYER is responsible for all shipping charges to and from us. SAKsites is not responsible for confiscated goods or undeliverable goods.
If you need to return an item due to damage, please email us at email@example.com, and we will provide you with our return address.
CANCELLATION / REFUND FOR SERVICES
An order for product photography, logo design, or Shopify store set up that has not been started may be canceled at any time.
- Once a photography project has been started, (a photo shoot has taken place) it may be canceled and a refund will be issued less 25% of the total project fee.
- No images will be released on a project that was not fully completed.
- Logo design projects may be canceled and fully refunded if no logo samples have been submitted for review
- If logo samples have been released, the order may be canceled and the 50% deposit is forfeited
Shopify Store Set Up:
- If the project is not started, you may cancel and receive a full refund.